Attention Pasta lovers here is a simple and delicious pesto recipe that you could make in the comfort of your own home.
Ever since Pesto has been one of my comfort food. Even if it’s a bit pricey I always make sure that I ate that once a month.
However, I found out that I can make my own Pesto dish, specifically Tuna Pesto Recipe by using simple ingredients and steps in just a short period of time.
What are the Ingredients?
The Tuna Pesto Recipe is just composed of 5 ingredients.
- Pesto Sauce (I always use Clara Ole’s Cheesy Pesto sauce. It is available in many grocery stores)
- Chopped Garlic
- Canned Tuna (Century Tuna will absolutely do the trick)
- Olive Oil (It is optional, it can be cooking oil)
Step-by-step Instructions on Pesto Recipe
Let’s start cooking!
1. First of all, cook the pasta in salted water.
2. After the past, let’s cook the pesto sauce. Saute garlic in olive oil or cooking oil if you want.
3. Add two canned tuna, but before you add it, it should be drained. Set aside its oil. Continue to saute it.
4. After a minute of sauteing, add the pesto sauce to the pan with the tuna, then add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Stir it all
5. Remember the tuna oil you set aside, put half a cup of it into the pesto sauce for a more flavorful taste.
5. Five minutes is enough to let it simmer, taste it so you can get what taste you want.
7. Put the tuna pesto sauce in a large bowl and the pasta together.
8. Drizzle it with parmesan cheese or any cheese you desire. For a cheesier taste.
9. Serve it warm.
10. Lastly is to enjoy because you deserve it.
Tuna Pesto Pasta is a simple yet so tasty dish. Get up in your chair and try this healthy, and delicious meal that you and your family can enjoy. Happy eating everyone!
Bea is a highly motivated working student by day and a certified K-pop fan by night. Telling stories creatively is her goal and public service is what she loves. She loves pizza more than anything and is obsessed with 80s movies. She believes in a quote from Forrest Gump “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never what you’re gonna get”.