I must say, watching “Miss Q and A” is my favorite guilty pleasure. It is the part of It’s Showtime that I would pay most attention to and also laugh the hardest. The hilarious banters of the hosts, Vice Ganda, Jhong Hilario and Vhong Navarro are extremely entertaining and their ‘okrayan’ with the candidates is really fun to watch. Of course, it wouldn’t be complete without the witty questions that would predict the fate of the queens. Big props to the clever writers behind this segment!
In case you are planning to host your own Miss Q and A for your family and friends, we got you! Here, we’ve collected the best ‘playtime’ questions thrown at the show on its third season.
1. Mahihirapan bang mahati ang mananaggal kung naka-tuck in sya?
2. Sa pamilya, sino nga ba dapat ang makakuha ng huling piraso ng lumpiang shanghai?
3. Bakit kailangang nakapamewang ang nagluluto, kapag tumitikim ng sabaw?
4. Kung ‘Family Is Love’, bakit sa bisita lang pinapagamit ang mga bagong plato at baso?
5. Kung may nagtatanim ng sama ng loob, bakit wala ito sa kantang Bahay Kubo?
6. ‘Pag nasabon ka ng nanay mo, sino ang magbabanlaw sa’yo?
7. Kung maalat ang tubig dagat, bakit hindi nagkakasakit sa bato ang mga isda?
8. Sa iyong palagay, saan nagkulang ang mga magulang ng duwende sa pagpalaki sa kanila?
9. Bakit ang teacher, turo nang turo pero hindi nanununo?
10. May karapatan bang mag half-day ang mga manananggal?
I believe I am no Nicole Cordoves nor KaladKaren to answer these questions
Although considered non serious, we must admit that these questions are quite hard to answer especially with the limited time that they have. It would really take wit and humor to win the crown and be proclaimed as Miss Q and A. Besides, the judges are not playing around. Nicole and KaladKaren are known to be critical and would thoroughly evaluate the statement of the contestants. Indeed, it is a test of intelligence.
Let us know which one is your favorite from the list! We would also love to know how you would answer these questions and of course, do not forget to end with, “and I thank you!”
Salihha is a typical Virgo. She finds interest in true crime stories, Korean wave, thrift shopping, and makeup; these stuff fuels her desire to write. There’s nothing she loves more than her dogs and Harry Styles.