Noel Bazaar is once again swinging south this December 16 to 18, making its last stop for the year at the Filinvest Tent, Alabang. The 3-day event will culminate the 4-part series of the famous holiday bazaar’s grand comeback this 2022.
If you missed out on its first three runs during the month of November, this is your chance to get your last-minute Christmas shopping needs met! Indeed, you wouldn’t want to miss out on the most unique, assorted, and carefully curated products Noel Bazaar merchants have to offer. The best part? You get to see, touch, feel, smell, and even taste all the products in person!
Take a break from your shopping extravaganza by checking out the food stalls and beverage stands at the outdoor food market where, certainly, plenty of mouth-watering options await. A happy tummy is guaranteed, of course! Also, stay the night to be serenaded with nostalgic acoustic performances.
Curious what great finds you can take home? Here’s a sneak peek of all the goodies you can spot and score at the biggest and longest-running holiday bazaar:
- Premium wooden products and crafts from Luid Lokal
2. Rare and timeless finds from European Vintage Arts & Collectibles
3. Chocolate-coated almonds and other delectable products from Beryl’s Chocolate
4. Expert haircare essentials from Beaver Beauty
5. Customized jewelry from Createev
6. Stylish and functional home decor from Sunriva Home
7. Durable and genuine leather bags from Vera PH
8. Dried floral decorations and handicrafts from GGHP Arts N’ Crafts
9. Beauty and skin products from Clocheflame
10. Plant-based scented candles from Wix Cozy Homes
11. Multifunctional lifestyle wear and handmade earrings from Habe Lifestyle
12. Personalized and customized merchandise from Myriad Print Concepts
Catch all these and more when Noel Bazaar swings south at the Filinvest Tent Alabang on December 16 to 18. Bazaar hours is from 11am to 9pm only so make sure to drop in early to get the best finds before they’re sold out!
For inquiries, you may contact Cut Unlimited Inc., at direct lines 8 363 5192 / 8 363 4900 / 8 362 2266 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay updated on #NoelBazaar2022 through the following channels: Facebook | Instagram | Noel Bazaar Community on Viber.
The Noel Bazaar 2022 series is co-presented by GMA Network and is supported by Inquirer Group of Companies, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Inquirer.Net, Pop!, Inquirer Mobile, UnionBank, and Okada Manila. Other media partners include WhenInManila.com, DiscoverMNL, Village Pipol, Buzzsetter, Our Awesome Planet, Travelokaloka, Your Tita Ja, DiscoveReynPH, Chinese Commercial News, and Digiboards, Inc.
Aside from being a businessman, Josh Austria has been working in PR and media industry for more more than a decade. From his years of experience as the Marketing and Advertising Head of Village Pipol Magazine, he has built strong relationships with creative people, brands, and organizations.