Are you craving a glow-up? Are you struggling with your self-image? I can help you with that!
A glow-up is one of the most powerful things you can do for yourself. Changes not only in your physical characteristics but especially in your mental and emotional characteristics.
No matter what kind of glow-up you want, there’s only one way to go about it. It’s either having changes in your appearance or behavior; all that matters is being the best version of yourself. Make it a habit to practice taking care of yourself. Most of all, accepting the past to the present of your being.
Here are 3 simple but best glow-up tips for you:
Sleep 8-9 hours
When you have enough sleep, you can get enough energy to be productive the next day. It means that if you sleep properly, you can expect your body and brain can function properly; be ready for a good and productive day. It is necessary to start with sleep first so that afterward, you can be effective and achieve the glow-up you want. Here are other reasons and the importance of having enough hours of sleep.
- Enough sleep may help you with maintaining and losing weight.
- A good night’s sleep improves problem-solving skills and enhances memory performance.
- Getting enough sleep helps your mental health.
- You can’t encounter a weakened immune system.
- Getting 8 hours of sleep per night may help strengthen your heat.
Wake up around 5-6 am to get a proper sunlight
Get in the habit of waking up early. You can get many benefits through sunlight. Benefits that you never thought that simply warming up in the morning would be healthy. Here are the other benefits of sunlight for the glow-up you desire.
- Good for your skin, but don’t be soaking in it all day.
- It’s full of vitamin D. Better muscle growth, immune system, etc.
- Source of energy.
- Lots of mental health benefits and a better approach to life.
Drink 7-8 glasses of water a day
Most recommended is drinking water and even simply washing your face with water. If you want your skin to look fresh and glow, all you need is our essential H2O. Here are some other benefits of drinking water.
- Slowly tighten your skin
- Maintain a healthy glow
- It delivers essential nutrients to your skin cells
To achieve the glow-up you desire, be patient, love and accept yourself, and always trust the process!
Sheila is enrolled in Cavite State University - Main Campus to pursue a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. She is passionate about writing and art, particularly music. It is because music is her greatest source of peace and allows her to express herself, she believes that writing our voices down while using melody is the most peaceful yet powerful method to do so.