As the country’s ‘ultimate guide to the big city,’ Village Pipol aims to highlight the best of these three industries: Travel, Lifestyle and Entertainment. Our nonpareil experience with some of industries’ experts and breakthroughs made our reputation in high stint.
The final list of nominees will be announced on January 8, 2021. Each category will have six nominees. Voting is from January 15 to February 15, 2021.
This coming March 6, 2021, the second VP Choice Awards (VPCA) will determine the cream of the crop from different fields. VPCA is an award-giving body, which gives recognition to the brightest stars in showbiz industry, to brands who excel in their field, and to deserving individuals who show brilliance in their craft.
VPCA’s inaugural year will be a monumental event as it honors the excellence and competence of those in the travel, lifestyle and entertainment world.
It will consist of thirty-two (32) awards, which will honor to those who are prime and supreme in each category.
In determining the winners, twenty five percent (25%) will be coming from online voting, twenty five percent (25%) from Facebook shares while twenty percent (20%) will be based on our panel of experts and thirty percent (30%) editorial team.
VPCA 2020 is expected to be one of the grandest and star-studded nights next year. Popular celebrities, brand executives and online personalities will share a night of glitz, glamour, and appreciation.
List of Awards:
- Dream Destination (Local) of the Year
- Dream Destination (International) of the Year
- Beauty and Wellness Center of the Year
- Mommy Blog of the Year
- Fashion Influencer of the Year
- Beauty Influencer of the Year
- Breakthrough Social Media Star of the Year
- Loveteam of the Year
- Fandom of the Year
- FM Radio Station of the Year
- Radio DJ of the Year
- Male Promising Star of the Year
- Female Promising Star of the Year
- Performer of the Year
- Group Performer of the Year
- TV Station of the Year
- TV Actor of the Year
- TV Actress of the Year
- TV Series of the Year
- TV Male Icon of the Decade
- TV Female Icon of the Decade
- Movie of the Year
- Movie Director of the Year
- Movie Actor of the Year
- Movie Actress of the Year
- BL Series of the Year
- BL Loveteam of the Year
- Youtuber of the Year
- Tiktok Star of the Year
- Favorite Local Drag Queen of the Year
- Tech Blog of the Year
- Mobile Brand of the Year
- Online Shopping Portal of the Year
- VP Spotlight of the Year
- VP Cover of the Year
- Virtual Star of the Night
Aside from being a businessman, Josh Austria has been working in PR and media industry for more more than a decade. From his years of experience as the Marketing and Advertising Head of Village Pipol Magazine, he has built strong relationships with creative people, brands, and organizations.