Leading smart technology brand realme will soon unveil its newest celebrity brand ambassador in the Philippines for 2021. With the launch of the newest face of the brand, it aims to promote the realme Tech Life digital experience among young Filipino hustlers today. The ambassador embodies the key characteristics of the brand: active, strong, and growing squad in the Philippines. Aside from that, she also remains known for Passion, Vigor, Authenticity, and Fun!
Who could be the newest celebrity ambassador for realme Philippines?
The newest brand ambassador started their career in 2003 at such a young age. Then, three years later, the ambassador landed their first main acting role in a TV series. This actor would also continue to play different roles in other ABS-CBN shows. This newest ambassador captures the qualities that realme Philippines looked for in a brand ambassador – authenticity and unapologetic spirit!
Dare to unlock: realme’s first celebrity challenge
Let’s play a game of dare! WE DARE YOU to unlock the first brand ambassador for a chance to WIN Php100,000 worth of realme products!
Here’s how to join:
- Reach out to your celebrity bets by either tagging them on or sending them private message and ask them if he/she is the newest face of realme (make them notice you)!
- Always use the hashtags #DareToUnlock #realmePH when you post or message him/her.
- Don’t forget to like and follow realme’s official channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube) for our daily hints to help you out! *wink*
- One (1) Lucky fan will get the chance to receive a confirmation from our ambassador!!!! OMGGGG!!
- If you’re that lucky fan, don’t forget to send us the screenshot via realme Philippines Official Facebook page to win the challenge!
So what are you waiting for? Tag your Squad and let the game begin!
The newest celebrity ambassador will be announced on April 7, 2021.
Angela Grace P. Baltan is a Communication graduate from Colegio de San Juan de Letran. She doesn’t hesitate to be opinionated in analyzing movies and television series. As a writer, she uses her articles to advocate for feminism, gender equality, and mental health among others.