Shopee, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia, continues to highlight the exclusive deals and products from Filipinos’ favorite brands — such as Colgate. All throughout the years, the brand’s reputable marketing strategies and campaigns have helped them grow a loyal customer base.
Shopee makes it easier to discover new and user-friendly personal care products. Through Shopee-exclusive promos and discounts, the platform provides consumers with a greater value for money.
In line with this, Colgate brings innovative personal care items perfect for dental hygiene practice. Keep your mouth fresh and your smile stunning with the NEW Colgate Portable Water Flosser!
No doubt, there is a distressing feeling whenever food becomes lodged between your teeth. Then, it’s like there’s the buildup that you can’t see or feel.
Oftentimes, we use fingers, toothpicks, gargling, or string floss to eliminate it. Moreover, others prefer to use toothbrush. However, tooth brushing only cleans 60% of the surface area, leaving 40% of the surface area unclean and allowing germs to build.
Having a hard time finding the best solution to this problem? Worry not!
Water Flosser is a better tool to clean in-betweens now. Blast it with water pulsations that clean deep between teeth and below the gumline. It gently blasts away germs and plaque that toothbrushing alone cannot reach.
With Colgate’s compact, cordless, and portable design, there will be no more filthy fingers in your mouth.
Definitely, Colgate Portable Water Flosser keeps your mouth fresh and your smile on the go!
In fact, there is a bunch of reasons why you should consider availing of this product! Firstly, Colgate Portable Water Flosser is equipped with an ultra-fine stream of water to clean between teeth. With this device, it’s an easy clean for the mouth, even around braces. Its functions are also good for gums as it helps improve gum health.
The users can also choose their preferred pressure mode, which is adjustable, whether Gentle, Regular, or Pulse mode. If you want a low-pressure mode, set it to Gentle mode. Meanwhile, if you prefer a regular pressure mode for daily cleaning, choose the Regular mode. On the other hand, if you’re aiming for a pulsation pattern for gum massaging, consider the Pulse mode.
Further, it is best suited as a carry-and-use device since it has an adjustable water tank that can hold up to 140ml. Nozzles are retractable and kept within the device.
Maximize the device in easy steps:
1) Plug in the nozzle tightly until you hear a click.
2) Open the lid, and pull the water tank down until you hear a click. Then, fill in with water.
3) Extend the nozzle and point it to the teeth. Do not point at the gum.
4) Press the on/off button and select your preferred mode. Gentle mode is the default pressure mode.
Get it for up to 43% off on Shopee‘s Brand Spotlight!
This June 17, avail the NEW Colgate Water Flosser and grab the 43% discount on Shopee’s Brand Spotlight! Even while you’re on the go, a portable flossing device can eliminate plaque between teeth and along the gum line.
Available in both colors green and pink, expect the following inside its box:
- 1 Cordless Water Flosser Device
- 2 Nozzles
- 1 USB Charging Cord
What are you waiting for? Grab this efficient tool to keep your mouth clean and fresh! Check out this Shopee link to know more about the description of the product. Let’s get flossing!
John Alfred Esmilla is an aspiring online journalist and educator. In his free time, he plays Mobile Legends and watches reality shows. A pitcher of coffee fuels him. He believes that height is just a number, so don't dare to ask it. His love language: acts of service.